- SCC: Kelly Tauteoli, Shelly Karren, Lynn Nelson, Michelle Erb, Jeff Landeen, Stacey Timmerman, Jessica Vidal, Amanda Stevens, Stacie Weatbrook, Ryan Barnes
- Mont Millenberg – School Board Member
- Elaine Zhang: UMS Library Media Specialist
- Digital Citizenship Review (Elaine Zhang)
- Canyons has a new filter that does a better job of grouping and blocking sites
- Zhang teaches 6th grade CCA class about cyber-bullying, web footprint, and digital citizenship.
- Building & Incident Updates (Kelly)
- Community support was amazing; school board recognized the efforts of UMS staff during the fire crisis. The District is also doing everything possible to support UMS.
- Building updates: 700 West, 100, 300, 400, and Main Hall (including Main Entrance) are now open. Upper parking area will be open November 18th. Information about lockers and students’ personal items reviewed.
- Full-day schedule to resume on December 2nd.
- Review of missed time to make up—Kelly shared a detailed report of what was presented to and approved by the CSD School Board on Tuesday, November 16th
- Safety Review (Shelly)
- Safety booklet is online and we can peruse it at our leisure.
- Cones out front are a big improvement and parents love it.
- The 3 fire drills we had on Tuesday were a success and the Fire Marshal signed off on us being in the building.
- Primary safety concerns of the council: visitor protocol, earthquake safety, social/emotional learning and supports.
Meeting Schedule for 2019-20
The next Meeting at Union Middle School: February 20th at 6:00 p.m.