May 15th: Final day for new online instructional material (teachers will not have any new assignments after this date).
May 19th-21st: Locker Clean-Out and Return Process Begins. Hours: 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Students may come during their assigned block to retrieve personal items from their lockers, return Chromebooks, library books, and instruments and pick-up projects from classrooms. We highly encourage students and parents to follow the Check-Out Process outlined below. If students and parents are not able to come on the day and time assigned, they may come the following week on May 26th and 27th at a designated time.
- 9:00-11:30 a.m. Last name (A-D); 11:30-2:00 p.m. Last Name (E-H)
- 9:00-11:30 a.m. Last Name (I-L); 11:30-2:00 p.m. Last Name (M-Q)
- 9:00-11:30 a.m. Last Name (R-T); 11:30-2:00 p.m. Last Name (U-Z)
In order to follow local Health Department guidelines and to expedite this process, only students will be allowed inside the school to drop off and retrieve their items. Unless students need specific assistance, parents should wait outside the building for their students. School personnel will be available to assist students as needed (e.g. directing traffic, opening lockers, etc.)
- Please have students enter through the courtyard doors by the cafeteria.
- Each student will receive a plastic bag upon entering the Courtyard Entrance. Students will return any return items, including Chromebooks, library books, musical instruments, etc. at designated stations in the Cafeteria hallway, and then will go to their locker (and gym locker) to retrieve their personal items.
- Please remember to return charging cords with the Chromebooks
- Students may pick up art projects in the art rooms where teachers will be available to assist them.
- Students will exit through the main doors on the upper level.
May 22nd: This will be the last day to submit work for the fourth quarter.
May 26th Reverse Teacher Parade 11:00-1:00 p.m.
- A canopy will be set up in the Lower Parking Lot for final returns of Chromebooks, library books, etc.
- Teachers will be spaced out along the lawn to wave to students
May 27th Final Day for Item Returns
- All Chromebooks, library books, musical instruments and books need to be returned on this day.